카라반 캠프 투어를 예약하세요!

An Easy-To-Follow Guide To Choosing Your Best Car Seats

작성일 24-09-02 19:57

페이지 정보

작성자Rod 조회 7회 댓글 0건

본문

The Best Car Seats For Newborns

maxi-cosi-cabriofix-i-size-baby-car-seat-0-12-months-max-12kg-lightweight-car-seat-newborn-3-2kg-large-sun-canopy-extra-padded-seat-fits-most-maxi-cosi-pushchairs-essential-black-1114.jpgThere are many factors to take into consideration when selecting the right car seat for your baby. You want something that's secure and complies with UK laws However, you must also to choose an appropriate seat for your vehicle and budget.

Infant car seats are for newborns. They typically are used with a buggy for a travel system. They are generally simpler to use than car seats that convert and can be used until your child reaches age of two.

1. Maxi-Cosi Pebble 360

Maxi-Cosi Pebble 360 car seats is the best infant car seat option if you want a high-rated car that puts your child's comfort at the forefront. It is up to date with standards of i-Size safety and includes G-CELL side-impact protection for greater crash protection. It also has the breathable ClimaFlow paneling and air circulation that will keep your baby at a comfortable temperature regardless of the weather. It also has a huge canopy that protects your baby from sun. And it is easy to install and use thanks to the anti-misuse lock and intuitive one-hand rotation system.

The ergonomic handle makes it easy to transport your child to and from the car, as well as to the mall or shopping centre. It's also machine washable for easy cleaning and maintenance. Plus, it has a fully lie-flat position that ensures maximum sleep ease for your baby when traveling or being a part of a stroller. It can be used until four years old, but is suitable from birth up to 15 months.

Pebble 360 Pro is part of the innovative 360 Pro Family range, which combines one-hand movement with intelligent SlideTech technology to make it easy and quick to get your child out and in the seat on a daily basis without backaches or head bangs. The 360 Pro Family also includes our toddler seat Pearl 360 Pro that fits onto the same base, which is ISOFIX. It is designed to fit your growing child from to 4 years of age.

FlexiSpin is our innovative rotational system that lets you easily rotate the seat in any reclining position by using one hand. Our harness system that is easy-in makes it easier to buckle up your baby and secure straps both from the front and back of the seat. It also has visual indicators that allow you to determine if you have installed it correctly. The car seat is backed by a 2-year guarantee to give you additional security.

2. Chicco Seat3Fit

One of the top newborn car seat car seats on the market, Chicco Seat3Fit cradles your newborn in rear-facing style from the moment they return home. This highly rated infant car seat is designed to be incredibly mobile and can be plugged into a variety of Chicco strollers that are compatible with the travel system. It has a removable infant insert that can be used by babies between 5 to 11 pounds. It also comes with an unrethread safety harness that allows for simple height adjustments. Seat3Fit also has i-Size approval which means it complies with the most current European safety standards.

i-Size is a new standard for child car seats that allows them to grow with your child until the age of 7 years. This makes the Chicco Seat3Fit a great long-term investment and mum Rachael enjoyed the fact that it was light too.

This baseless car seat has built-in ISOFIX connectors that snap into the car's lower anchor bar with an enthralling, loud clunk. It's especially convenient for taxi rides, fly-drive holidays and trips to grandparent's vehicles, where you might not have a designated car seat for infants.

Seat3Fit is also a lie-flat seating option. It can be used either in forward-facing or rear-facing modes. The maximum height of the harness is lower than the NextFit, and it doesn't convert into a booster. The soft items are made out of ClearTex fabric, which satisfies Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards flammability requirements, without the addition of chemical flame retardants.

Its premium lower anchor connectors are simple to install and the belt guides are labeled. The height of the harness is adjustable by pulling a single lever, and the headrest is also a great size for small infants. One drawback of the seat is that it doesn't come with a 360-degree swivel, but this wasn't a huge problem for our testers.

Seat3Fit's straps are easy to thread, and there's no need to rethread them during colder days. Always dress your newborn in clothing that doesn't hang down over the car seat belts, and be sure to remove any big coats or blankets before using the seat.

3. Joie i-Snug 2

Ultra-Light - More safety and less weight

This lightweight champion redefines the standard of i-Size infant car seat swivel car seats. At only 3.35 kg, it's easy to lift, and intensely strong to ensure your child's security during his journey. It's designed to make transports back home from the hospital, and between strollers and cars, trips up or down the stairs, and each baby-hauling time as simple as is possible.

Approved by i-Size, it's suitable for newborns to 75 cm or 12 months, and offers outstanding protection with its exclusive Tri-Protect headrest. This unique 3-layer security system is a combination of energy-absorbing Intelli-Fit memory foam to guarantee superior side protection against impact.

The Grow Together technology allows simultaneous adjustment of the harness and headrest to accommodate your growing baby, giving you the best car seats newborn fit at every stage. A soft infant pillow offers a snug fit for your baby, while the curved base facilitates gentle rocking to soothe your baby. The seat is compatible with any Joie stroller, as well as with other brands that can accept adaptors. This allows you to build your personal travel system. Covers and inserts washable by machine make it easier to clean up after spills or accidents.

Safe and Simple Travel

A 360deg rotating base and exclusive i-Base Encore spinning system provide seamless integration with your vehicle making getting in and out more convenient than ever. ISOFIX connectors are simple to use and secure instantly. Guides with colour-coded labels assist you in connecting the base and seat in a proper manner. i-Snug 2 is also compatible with the i-Base Advance and other i-Base models for maximum flexibility.

Easy ins and outs, luxurious comfort for the baby and user-friendly features are what make this car seat a popular choice among parents. The ergonomic handle for carrying can be adjusted to various positions for maximum comfort and the curved base provides gentle rocking for your little one. The machine-washable covers and inserts allow for easy cleanup after accidents, while the UPF50+ sun canopy helps protect your child from the harsh sun. The i-Snug is compatible with all Joie Strollers as well as other brands that support the universal Maxi-Cosi Style Adaptors.

4. Nuna PIPA urbn

The latest innovation from Nuna, the one-of-a-kind Pipa Urbn, is reimagining the future of travel for baby. This rear-facing infant car seat has been designed to make parenting easier with a luxurious lines of premium features. It comes with a variety of patent-pending features including the first and only baseless car seat that comes with a PipaFIX (tm) rigid latch which installs within two seconds, without the requirement for a vehicle base. It can be used as a stand-alone seat or paired with the Nuna stroller to make an entire travel set. It also works with strollers manufactured by other brands, like Silver Cross, Joolz Bugaboo, i-Candy, and Egg.

This feature is especially beneficial for families that don't own their own vehicle, use taxis or rideshare services often or have to quickly move the seat from one vehicle to the next for vacations, everyday life or trips to Grandma's. The ISOFIX connectors come built-in which means there's no need for bases, and the system is simple to use, with indicators indicating that the seat is safe and ready to go.

It's a quick and simple procedure and the latches will swing from their hiding places beneath the carrier, and then you just click to attach, and adjust the angle (if required) using the blue indicator lines. It's faster and easier than installing the Clek Liingo that requires you to hinge the latches from behind the carrier to find and line up the buckles.

Our tester, a mother of a 7-week old baby, was pleased that the Pipa Urbn was simple to use and well-designed. The sturdy seat is lightweight and comfortable to carry, even with a newborn car seat sleeping. It also comes with a number convenience and comfort features, like the air-tight Dream drape that pulls from the canopy and then attaches to the car seat in a quiet manner to ensure security.

maxi-cosi-rodifix-m-i-size-high-back-booster-seat-3-5-12-years-100-150cm-kids-car-seat-g-cell-side-impact-protection-adjustable-height-quick-easy-buckle-up-isofix-car-seat-basic-black-1.jpgOur test baby fit perfectly in the urbn at 3 months, and has plenty of room to grow. He is still a little too small for the top part of the harness, but he is outgrowing the urbn's weight and height. He has an inch and a quarter headroom remaining at his current size.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

궁금한점은 참지말고 문의하세요!